Our Facilities & Quality Care
Back Road Boarding Facilities
Back Road Boarding offers indoor climate controlled and outdoor individual suites that are spacious for any size dog. In addition, we have two large play yards so your pets can catch some fresh air and get ample exercise. Separate cat accommodations for your feline friends are also available at Back Road Boarding!
At Back Road Boarding we will care, love, and attend to your pet(s) as if they were our own. To further ease your mind, the owner lives right on the premises, along with her family.
- Dog kennel suites are 10ft long x 4ft wide, polymax walls for privacy and 6ft high front gate made of heavy gauge chain link
- Stainless steel water and feed bowls in each pen
- Pull up doggie door to exit to a roof covered outside pen area
- Perforated ceilings to capture sound and provide a more calming atmosphere for the dogs
- Climate controlled facilities – heated floors, window in every kennel, air conditioning for hot days, ceiling fans and exhaust system for proper ventilation and air exchange
- 2 large fenced-in play yards for proper exercise
- Separate cat area from the dogs for a quiet and soothing atmosphere
We want your pet to be comfortable during their stay. If your pet has specific bedding from home or a favorite toy or bone, you are welcome to bring it along. Their items will be kept with them in their suite. (Please note: Back Road Boarding is not responsible for damages to any items brought from home.)
If your pet requires medication of any kind, please let us know and bring along for your pet to continue to take while they stay at Back Road Boarding.
Please have your dog(s) leashed for your pets safety entering and exiting the kennel.
Your pet’s health is important to us! We have a vet on call to respond to any emergency health needs, or if you prefer, we can take your animal to its own vet if needed.
Please make Back Road Boarding aware of any medications or health concerns upon scheduling daycare or boarding arrangements at our facility.
Required vaccinations for dogs include Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetela. Licenses must be up to date as well. Cats must be vaccinated for Rabies and Distemper as well. FLL is suggested.
Vaccines must be administrated longer than 72 hours prior to your pet’s stay with us.
For a full list of printable forms required, click here.
We gladly accept cash, check, debit and credit cards. Gift cards are also available.
$16/day for 2 dogs
$22/day 1 dog
$18/day per dog, 2 sharing kennel
$20/day per dog, separate kennels
$15/day per dog, 3 sharing kennel
$18/day per dog, 3 sharing kennel
$16/day per dog, 4 sharing kennel
**Dogs fed separately must be kenneled separately***